A wonderful week, that is!!
Sunday night my sister went into labor. I got to be at the hospital with them until sweet little Isabelle was born at 3:38 am. :) I got to be in the room and it was one of the most incredible moments for me. I am so thankful for that opportunity, but even more thankful for a beautiful, healthy niece. Izzy weighed 7lbs 2 oz and was 21 inches long. Exactly the same as Liam. We are having so much fun going over to visit her. Liam loves her and is gentle and will give her kisses, but he has more interest in her cool baby toys, like the swing, but has a hard time understanding that he is a bit too big for it. :) Silly boy. We had to also help him understand that he can't drive cars on her head, just yet.
After recovering from the night at the hospital, the next night was a long night, as Liam has been having night terrors on occasion. So we were up a good majority of the night with him. It's so heartbreaking to know he's so scared. He was just clinging to me, which is so unlike him, so I knew he must be scared. Between Izzy's birth and Liam's night terrors, it has been one tiring week.
We are so happy and overjoyed to have Izzy in our family. I just know that she and Liam will be the best of friends.
Although it's been a tiring week, Liam always keeps us laughing. Whether it be yelling "Hello" to everyone he sees or sticking one finger in each nostril, we are constantly giggling over here!
No comments:
Post a Comment