Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Little Visitor

The night of our ward talent show we were getting ready to leave and I just happened to catch a glimpse of a little visitor we had. Since when are there big lizards in the city? These photos don't really do the 'little' guy justice. Having grown up in rural Nevada, I've seen quite a few lizards, and this guy was a very good size--especially for a 'city boy.' :)

Liam was quite intrigued by him and got a very good look at him since he was 'playing dead.' We couldn't get him to move for anything. Wes got a stick to get him to move and then he finally took off. He had some long legs! Liam was so confused about where he was going and we told him that he had to go home to his rocks. He still talks about the little lizard and how he lives at the rocks now and how he wishes he'd come back for a visit again. I told him he'll have to keep his eyes open at Nana and Papa's because he might just live there!

No comments: