Friday, July 17, 2009

Father's Day Notes

I had to take a picture of a couple of Liam's notes that he made for Father's Day. The first one is for Wes. You can't see his name that he wrote, but he's getting a lot better. But, these are the things he told me about why he loves his daddy(with ZERO prompting or editing): *We go to church.
*He takes me to the potty so I don't poop in my pants.
*He helps me when I'm sick.
*He takes me to the Temple.
*He drives.
*He makes dinner for me.
*He makes me so happy.
*He buys me fruit snacks.
*He watches Despereaux with me.
Here is the picture he drew for Grandpa-Great's card. I was so impressed. I handed him a card and told him to draw a picture for Grandpa-Great and this is what he did. He even told me that it was Liam, GG, and Grandpa-Great.

1 comment:

Blackwood-Schueler said...

Wes is really a wonderful person!