Monday, August 29, 2011

The Beach

When we took our trip to San Diego, Liam went crazy over the beach. I also love love love the beach, so we really wanted to spend an afternoon at the beach. We know it's not a southern California beach, but it's a beach all the same.  Before we got to the beach, we had to stop at the Tillamook Cheese Factory.  As many trips as I've made to OR/WA, I still hadn't been there. It was a lot of fun and really cool to see the processes associated with making cheese.  We had to take the photo op with the Tillamook cows. ;)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Just a cute pic of my cuties:
Photobucket
Then we headed down the beach and just had an AWESOME afternoon. It was cool and breezy, but we just had a blast chilling out.  Liam and Chris and Tristan had a blast digging and playing in the sand. At one point, Liam even made himself a little sand gotee. So funny! Addy even enjoyed the beach.  She was all smiles.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: