Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Baby!

This isn't an announcement, because everyone knows our big news, but I hadn't officially blogged it, and now that I'm sort of feeling better, I feel like blogging again!

It's true, we are expecting baby #3! The baby is due on 10-11-12. I'm just about 14 weeks. To say this has been my most difficult pregnancy to date would be quite the understatement. It's been 8 weeks of being in bed, throwing up, gagging at every smell, being the in the ER with a migraine and dehydration, a retroplacental blood clot that classified the pregnancy as a 'threatened miscarriage'.

Through all of that, we have been blessed. The blot clot has resolved by 70% and I'm finally starting to feel better. It's going to take some time to recover from basically having the stomach flu for 8 weeks, but we're on the road to recovery. Sweet members of our ward have brought us meals. My mom came and spent the weekend doing my laundry. My job has been wonderful with the work I've had to miss. The kids and Wes have been so understanding through all of it, and best of all, our baby has a nice strong heartbeat and we're so excited to meet him/her next fall.

Here is the little photo strip I made to announce our news to our family and friends:
Photobucket

We got to have a couple of ultrasounds because the doc wanted to check on the blood clot, so I have a few photos to share.
Here is our little one at 8 weeks:
Photobucket

And again at about 10 weeks:
Photobucket

I am starting to get a tiny little baby bump. Here it is at 13.5 weeks.
Photobucket

So, yep, that's where I've been hanging out the last few months. The only photos I'm really behind on are phone pics because I haven't taken many photos in the last few months. We'll find out on May 8 if we are having a boy or a girl (although, we all have a strong feeling it's a boy-- we'll see!)

No comments: