BOY!

When I was 15 weekish pregnant, I had a few little complications which warranted an early ultrasound (everything is FINE, thank goodness!) and we found out we are expecting another sweet boy. I just knew from the beginning that this baby was a boy. I've never been so sure like I was this pregnancy. We are very excited, although Liam did say that, "Both boys and girls are nice. Either would be good." We announced it on facebook and to family with these fun balloons. It was nice to be able to find out the gender a little early because things had just been sooo rough with this pregnancy, that it was nice to have some good news and fun. I'm happy to report that I am feeling much better finally and the baby is starting to ever so slightly pop out. The next post will be of a more recent belly photo as well as the anatomy ultrasound photos. I have a feeling that now that I am feeling better, time will fly by and this little guy will be here before we know it!
No comments:
Post a Comment