This year Wes's family chose to have their reunion in the Reno area. We scouted out spots and decided on Davis Creek Campground in Washoe Valley. We haven't really been camping as a family since Liam was about 2 and we had a few consistent camping disasters. Since that time I haven't been brave enough to go, but I braved it this time. Now, being 7 months pregnant at that time, I did have a condition that we had to have an air mattress. My loving husband drove the mattress to a power source, then tied it to the top of our van and drove it back. I'm spoiled!! One of the fun things we did at the reunion was head up tie dying reunion t-shirts. We had a great time. Overall, we had a blast and Liam had the most fun I think. Here are some random pictures from our campout/reunion:
No comments:
Post a Comment