Sunday, December 2, 2012

One Month!

Well, I'm trying to get Finn's one month post blogged before his two month birthday tomorrow. :) I'm always a little bit sad when they hit one month because you start counting their age in months rather than weeks, but then I remember that we get to start taking month photos, which I always think is fun. :) So, in carrying on with the same tradition I did with the big kids, Finny gets his monthly photos taken by our giraffe. I always love doing it because I can put them in my favorite little outfits and it's fun to see how much the giraffe 'shrinks' as the months progress. So, Finn at one month: -SWEET baby. He's so chill and sweet. Only really cries when he has a wet or dirty diaper(which he really hates) or he is hungry. He does really like to be held, but considering he was with me constantly for 39 weeks, I don't blame him, plus I kinda like holding him anyway. :) -GREAT sleeper. At one month he sleeps usually 6-7 hours before waking up to eat. Soo nice. He's also a great napper which is nice for me to get a few things done. -He's adored by his big brother and sister. Whenever he starts crying, Addy goes wild saying "OH NO OH NO OH NO! Where's the binky for Finny boy!" She really loves her baby and Liam is always so proud of him and tells everyone about it. -The biggest challenge with having a third child has been that Finn and Addy are much closer together than Liam and Addy were. So, it's a little bit more challenging caring for a newborn and a toddler, but overall, it hasn't been too bad! -I just love snuggling this baby and kissing his sweet little cheeks! I'm so, so thankful for him and his sweet spirit in our family.
 Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: