Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Growing, Growing!

Since, I'm so far behind, I decided to put both the three and four month photos of our Finnster man in one post. Here is his three month photo. He started rolling around across the room at about 3 1/2 months- way too young in my opinion. I thought it might be a fluke, but he's still going strong. He was at that time, and continues to be, seriously the happiest baby ever!! He smiles any time you look at him. We adore him! Photobucket
He thinks life is pretty hilarious! And he loves his whale mobile that I made him. Photobucket At four months, not too much had changed with our sweet guy. He had his check up and weighed 14lbs 2 oz(50th percentile) and was 26 inches long (95th percentile). He has had a bit of a sleep regression and is waking up once a night or so. He's growing like a weed. He loves his brother and sister. He continues to be the happiest baby I've ever met. Photobucket Here are he and his big brother one evening too. They love each other so much!! Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: