Tuesday, September 3, 2013

SEVEN years old!

I really can't believe my baby is seven years old. For some reason this birthday really seemed like he was a big kid to me. :( He's such an awesome, kind, loving, sweet, thoughtful, smart, amazing, talented boy. I love him so much! Some of his favorite things at seven years old are: pizza, power rangers, apples, his baby brother, his little sister, school, riding his bike, playing Biggest Loser, reading Harry Potter with Daddy, facetiming with Grandma, going to Yerington and shooting with Papa, writing comics, reading comics, Magic Treehouse and Diary of a Wimpy kids books, going to the movies, swimming and just about anything he does he finds joy in. :)

 For his birthday, he requested a Power Rangers cake. I had a hard time with that one because I'm just not 'into' Power Rangers (even though Liam still truly believes I'm the purple ranger in my spare time). Titi and I pulled off a pretty great cake though! He wanted a Morpher for his birthday. Titi and Uncle Shaawn got him that gift and he was thrilled. Grandma and Grandpa got him a power ranger and a bike bell. Nana and Papa surprised him with his very own big kid fishing pole- even in his favorite color. And me and Daddy surprised him with a brand new big kid bike! He was shocked and loves it!

 This year he decided to have his birthday at coconut bowl. We decided we're only going to do big birthday parties every other year and this year he wanted to do it somewhere 'fun'. ;) Uncle Beannie and Grandma and Grandpa were even able to come to town for the event.  The kids had a BLAST though and I have to say it was pretty darn nice to not have to do any setup or clean up. It was definitely a successful seventh birthday! I love you, Mr. Liam.

   photo DSC_0497_zpsddd534a1.jpg photo DSC_0498_zps6465b18d.jpg  photo DSC_0502_zps682dfe6d.jpg  photo DSC_0507_zps3ee9917c.jpg
 photo DSC_0509_zps54ac32e3.jpg

 photo DSC_0510_zps106e15b1.jpg

 photo DSC_0514_zps2f4808ca.jpg

 photo DSC_0517_zps112a5460.jpg

 photo DSC_0524_zpsab5a896d.jpg

 photo DSC_0526_zps0d8657f8.jpg

 photo DSC_0529_zpsfe23abaa.jpg

 photo DSC_0532_zps79797cf5.jpg

 photo DSC_0533_zps334d3104.jpg

 photo DSC_0537_zpse531a0c1.jpg

 photo DSC_0541_zps0c371a16.jpg

 photo DSC_0544_zpsd1ff8e43.jpg

 photo DSC_0549_zps89b6afa9.jpg

 photo DSC_0551_zps16801a5e.jpg

 photo DSC_0552_zpsf45da724.jpg

 photo DSC_0553_zps504048fc.jpg

 photo DSC_0554_zps21040330.jpg

 photo DSC_0559_zps8a5d7784.jpg

 photo DSC_0564_zps8edac409.jpg

 photo DSC_0567_zps08b0e8ba.jpg

 photo DSC_0572_zpsc8456e2b.jpg
 photo DSC_0574_zpsce547a71.jpg
 photo DSC_0575_zps5d9965a0.jpg


 photo DSC_0578_zpsc20eb59d.jpg

 photo DSC_0582_zpsca98c613.jpg

 photo DSC_0596_zps541ca794.jpg


No comments: