We headed down to Yerington for a fun Christmassy weekend with Nana and Papa. Saturday morning the Yerington Ward had their annual breakfast with Santa. We hadn't made it to see Santa yet, so I was excited to go! The kids were thrilled as well. When Santa walked in they started cheering and Finn ran right up to him, but then decided he wasn't too sure about the jolly ole guy. Liam came up and whispered, "I know that isn't the real Santa. It's big Scott." I said, "Yes, but how awesome is it that we have someone so special in our life that works with the real Santa?!" Liam replied, "Yes, that is quite the privilege and it's very special we are in on that secret" :D We got some adorable photos of the kids with Big Scott Santa that I will always treasure. It was a great kickoff to our Christmas weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment