I made Bajio chicken tacos in the crockpot and my sister's family, parents, Larry, Aunt Pam and Bill, and Beth all came over after church. (Well Aunt Bethie spent the day with us, which we loved.)
Earlier in the afternoon the kids opened up their jammies early "by accident." uh-huh. But, it was so fun for them to open their jammies from the cans I made them. They put them on right away and wore them all day. I guess they were a hit. I think they look pretty darn cute!




One of our favorite Christmas Eve traditions is watching Santa on Norad. When the cousins came over they all watched intensely to see where Santa was. It was so so cute!

I made my mom take a photo of me with my present she wrapped in my all time favorite wrapping paper. This was the end of the beloved roll. I've looked online and can't find it in less than a giantic roll. :( I am a little bit obsessed with wrapping paper, yes. I'm not ashamed.

This year we did the nativity again, which the kids get super involved in. I love it. Addy wanted to be the angel again. Peyton said he wanted to be "Jesus' dad." Liam was excited to be a wise man. We decided Finn was too wiggly to be baby Jesus this year so he became the star. We decided he was a 'wandering star' because he doesn't stay put for long. Daddy did an excellent job of reading the scriptures and the performance was loved by all!





After the nativity we had our annual talent show. Liam chose to show his cool "power ranger moves." He didn't take anyone out, but almost. Izzy sang "Let it Go" from Frozen with Peyton as her side kick. Addy sang every word to "What's a Fox Say." They all are such talented children!




And a couple of other fun photos from the evening. I love how much these cousins love eachother.



And we ended our evening with our traditional facetime with Grandma and reading the "Night Before Christmas." The kids were actually anxious to get in bed because they wanted Santa to come!


1 comment:
What a fun post! Cute pics, awesome traditions, and I love the fire in the fireplace on your tv. Now I'm waiting for "the big day" post. It's like waiting for Christmas....haha. I know, I'm a dork. (:
Post a Comment