Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Christmas Eve

We had a wonderful Christmas Eve! I know I say it every year, but Christmas Eve is my favorite day of the year. I love the excitement and anticipation. I love our Christmas Eve traditions. It's a wonderful day.

We opened up our new Christmas Eve jammies late afternoon Christmas Eve. They were a huge hit!  We then hosted Christmas Eve and did our annual Christmas Eve Nativity play and talent show. This year Addy wanted to be Mary, Liam Joseph, Izzy the Angel, and Peyton the Star. Finn was the wise man by default and he was the wildest wise man I ever did see!
For talents, Liam played two songs on the piano, Addy danced ballet in one of my old costumes, Izzy did gymnastics, and Peyton showed off his zipper tie. We have some very talented kids! We completed the evening reading The Night Before Christmas and of course the Christmas story in the scriptures.

 photo DSC_0178_zpsrlvtcxng.jpg

 photo DSC_0172_zpsqprk5qc3.jpg

 photo DSC_0169_zps8kjwgcbn.jpg

 photo DSC_0170_zpsqtjndytb.jpg

 photo DSC_0181_zpsjvdu2le5.jpg

 photo DSC_0187_zpsub8rrtm9.jpg

 photo DSC_0189_zpsowislotq.jpg

 photo DSC_0190_zps73ejlwic.jpg

 photo DSC_0194_zpsloajhknz.jpg

 photo DSC_0195_zpsv8dswabm.jpg

 photo DSC_0209_zps83zakft5.jpg

 photo DSC_0213_zpsafnjliss.jpg

 photo DSC_0198_zpsxp8c3brn.jpg

 photo DSC_0216_zpsjzzsrs13.jpg

 photo DSC_0223_zpsumvwufbq.jpg

 photo DSC_0224_zpsrd8ollcx.jpg

No comments: