Monday, February 18, 2008

Meet Me at the Carwash!


Two weekends ago we went to Yerington for the weekend. The weather was beautiful and there was no snow in the forecast, so my mom and I decided to wash our cars. Liam had so much fun 'helping' us!
He did a really good job, but I think he had the most fun dipping his rag in the bucket for more fun soapy water! He's always been a little water bug and loved to also watch mommy spray the car off!

After he washed the car and we got his clothes dried off, he went for a ride with Papa on the four wheeler. We think he liked it, but we're not entirely sure by the look on his face. But, he sure had a lot of fun that weekend wandering and playing outside at Nana and Papa's. He climbed the little rock hills, made caves in the dirt piles and climbed the hay stacks. He is definitely a nature boy!





Stay tuned-- Later this week I'll have some photos from our day trip to Sacramento to visit with Wes's parents. As for now, on to homework.

No comments: