Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Our Message to Winter

Liam and I are tired of the cold, winter weather! Liam loves to be outside so much that we just had to get out of the house today. Luckily it turned out to be a beautiful day! I took Liam for a walk through the park on his little trike and then we enjoyed leaving a message for winter on our driveway, "Go Away Winter, Come on Spring!" We do realize, however, that living in Nevada means winter won't really be away until probably the end of April. For now, we'll just take advantage of our lovely weather this week and be outside as much as possibly. We hope you all are enjoying your weather as well!


5 comments:

Kayci said...

Owen and I are right there with you! We've got cabin fever. I'm hoping it will at least be nice enough Friday that we can take a little family outing to the Marina.

Jana Banana said...

oh i LOVE the snow we have been having, its been a blast. I just wish i was healthy enough to play in it. but aaron said he is ready for summer. Oh well!

Blackwood-Schueler said...

I agree with Liam!

Kayci said...

Your new page template looked so cute I had to copy you and change mine too (like 50 times, I think I finally found one I like). I just copied my widgets into a word document so I wouldn't lose them. Lilypie.com has "mini tickers" now, that's why mine are so small. If you look on their homepage it talks about them and has a link.

Kayci said...

I like your History section. I think I'll copy that too ;) If we just keep copying each other we'll both have the most awsome blogs ever.