Thursday, April 24, 2008

BLUE day!

Liam and I have been searching for a new, fun activity to do on days that we are home together without too much to do. So, I decided to make Thursdays 'Color Day'. Today was BLUE day! First thing, I let Liam pick out some BLUE clothes. He chose a tie-dye shirt, sweat pants, and Dora socks. Hey, I never said he was a fashion icon. Then we searched through the house for as many BLUE things as we could find. We found quite a few!

Next, we made a BLUE sign and used paints, markers, stickers and crayons to decorate it. Liam is fairly efficient at spelling BLUE now.
Next, we played with BLUE play doh, complete with BLUE apron, cups and spoons.

Next, we had a BLUE lunch! I think mac and cheese must taste even better BLUE.











After lunch and nap time, we played outside with his BLUE bubbles from Oma. They are sooo fun! Liam adores bubbles anyway, but this is a giant stick and makes BIG bubbles which is even MORE fun. :)












For Dinner, Liam had BLUE milk. He laughed and I think that the BLUE must have made it tast better because he seemed to think it was tastier than usual. After dinner, Liam had a very fun BLUE bath. :0) No, it didn't dye his skin or the bathtub.












And here he is with his BLUE sign and new BLUE pillowcase that I made him. I'm sure he'll be dreaming in BLUE tonight. :) I think next Thursday we'll do ORANGE since that is by far Liam's favorite color lately.


PS- Sorry if the formatting of the pictures is wonky-- I can't quite figure out how to get these all lined up well. :)

2 comments:

The Finlays said...

How on earth did you color his bath water without coloring him? That is too fun.

Jana Banana said...

after orange the next colour just HAS to be green!!! :)