After conference, we went up to the temple and walked around and just enjoyed being together. Everytime Wes's parents come down we always want to go to the Marina, but we never get to. So today we stopped there so Liam could play with Oma on the slide, etc. Well, Wes took him over and was helping him walk up the stairs and down he went. He bumped his head on the stairs and immediately started bleeding everywhere. I think the most traumatic part of the experience was leaving the playground without actually having gotten to go on the slide!! As Wes was walking away Liam was screaming bloody murder and holding his hands out yelling "Wee-Wee!!" He was just mad we had to leave! We got him home and my mom came over with some butterfly bandaids and antiseptic. We tried numerous times to get the wound closed with a bandage, but it just kept coming off. Liam was extremely sick of us messing with it, so after a ton of tries and a few Peeps to bribe him, we finally headed over to Urgent Care where they glued the cut together and gave him some antibiotics.
Few! Liam is now peacefully watching Baby Einstein after a nice dinner and bath. I think he'll sleep pretty darn well tonight. He did really well last night which was his first night in his big boy bed.
Here's an after shot of the wound glued together. He is really sick of people messing with him, so this was the best shot I got. Wes's mom got some interesting shots of Liam eating a Peep while we're trying to clean the cut and get the butterfly bandaid on there. But, you get the idea.
I think it'll be early to bed for us all tonight!
1 comment:
Awww poor guy :( I'm not ready for a hospital trip yet!
Post a Comment