Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bits of This and That

As previously stated, Liam and I headed to my parents' house this past weekend so I could get some scrapbooking done. We would get stuff together in the mornings, then head to the park for a picinic so Liam could get all of his energy out and take a good long nap in the afternoon so we could get some work done. One day we went to the swimming pool park that I played in many, many times as a kiddo. It was fun watching the kids in swimming lessons, etc, and I'm excited to get Liam going on some lessons, too.
Here he is with Papa at the park, reaching for the sky. He loved riding the merry-go-round with Nana. I think Nana got a bit dizzy though.

He also loves that he can ride the bigger swings now. Weeeee!
Helping Nana with Papa's sheep page.
This is how he spent another afternoon right outside the kitchen door while we scrapbooked right by the door. We forgot his trunks, but oh well, no minds nakedness here! haha He was in Heaven.
Back home. Yesterday we went wild picking raspberries on our bush. Liam LOVED them, if you couldn't tell. He ate the whole bowl.

And seriously enjoying the homemade popscicles I made. I just took some yogurt and pureed some peaches and bananas and chunked some peaches. Add some lemon juice to keep it fresh and VOILA! yummy, healthy, summery snacks! Who wouldn't love this face?

No comments: