Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I...

I am: wife, mom, daughter, sister and nursing student.

I know: even though school is the hardest thing I've done, it will be worth it!

I want: to eventually become a midwife.

I have: to go to the library here in a minute.

I wish: that nursing school won't be as hard as I'm thinking it will be...

I hate: loud chewing.

I miss: Germany.

I fear: not living to my full potential.

I hear: Baby Bach and Liam's singing. So cute!

I smell: Vanilla Bean Noel lotion that I just put on.

I crave: mint dark chocolate three musketeers!

I search: constantly for my cell phone.

I wonder: how I will ever survive having more than one child.

I regret: eating that whole sandwich at lunch-- I hate being too full.

I love: the gospel and my Savior.

I care: about everyone.

I always: read before I go to bed.

I believe: in eternal life.

I dance: with my kidlet.

I don't always: keep my plants watered like I should.

I fight: over silly things.

I write: in my blog and scrapbooks.

I lose: bobby pins, constantly.

I win: because I have a wonderful hubby.

I never: am without my camera.

I listen: to a bit of everything.

I am scared: not succeeding in nursing school.

I need: A massage

I am happy about: my life.

I tag: Anyone.

No comments: