Liam LOVES music. I'm fairly certain I've mentioned that only about a hundred times before. The other night he was having a difficult time falling asleep. I was standing by the door in case he came out of his room again and I hear him softly singing to himself. As I listened closer, I realized he was singing one of his favorite songs, 'No One' by Alicia Keys... He's getting really good. We were dying of laughter that he was putting himself to sleep with an R&B song. I tried to get it on video but he wasn't singing loudly enough.
Another funny is how he sings "Row, Row, Row Your Boat." Here is his version:
Row, Row, Row Your Boat
Gently Down the Street.
Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily
Life is but a Treat.
I don't know how he came up with that, but I really like the "treat" part. :)
Now, here is his version of the song "Book of Mormon Stories"
Book of Mormon Stories That My Teacher Tells to Me.
Are a Boat, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily, Merrily Life is but a Treat.
This is how it originally goes:
Book of Mormon stories that my teacher tells to me.
Are about the Lamanites in ancient History.
I really like Liam's versions. His baby-sitter Sammy says he should just skip the next year of nursery and head to the Sunbeam class in Primary. She also says he needs to join our ward choir. I'm not sure if we have a musician or a comedian on our hands. Maybe a little of both, just like his daddy.
1 comment:
hahahah .... well i guess he has wes's music talent :) hehe!!
Post a Comment