
Last night Wes and I were able to get all dressed up and have a very fun night! The Oral Surgery office that I used to work for, but still fill in for, invited us to join them again this year for their annual Christmas party. We were SO excited because they always have seriously the BEST food. Last night was no exception. We had a great meal of F
ilet Mignon, shrimp scampi, spinach salad, and creme'
brulee' for dessert. They also had amazing crab cake appetizers. To. die. for. It was also nice to spend some time with my sweetie, who has really been utterly amazing throughout this first semester of nursing school. Really. I can't remember the last time I've folded clothes without him there by my side so it would get done faster. I think he's cleaned the bathrooms the entire semester as well. He also takes Liam for fun activities while I study. He's really the best and it was nice to spend an evening together last night. One more day and then hopefully I can pamper him during the Christmas break. :)
Just had to gush and show my
appreciation!
1 comment:
Ahhhh. Ü
Post a Comment