It's official-- I survived level I of nursing school, barely. This morning was insane. We had a 7:30 am final at the alternate campus on the other side of town in a winter storm warning. It took us an hour or so to get down there. By the time the
Pathophysiology/Pharmacology final was done, the storm was worse, but we had to head up to campus for our next final. Luckily, we all did great on our final and we survived the drive. Even if we were rebels and didn't have chains or snow tires when they were required.
Here is us on our
treacherous drive to our final-- don't worry, I was indeed watching the road. ;) We were driving approx. 10 mph. We enjoyed our Christmas music and Michelle relaxed with her Starbucks.

Meanwhile Melanie studied in the back seat-- Michelle took the pic, not me. We're not
that crazy.

The campus was pretty beautiful--in spite of freezing to death! I thought these swans looked so pretty. I'm glad I had my camera!
I just want to thank everyone that has helped me throughout this semester! It was a ton of hard work, but with the support I received, I made it and just happened to find that I love nursing(well, most of it anyway, you can leave the bed pans, but such is the life...). Now, I'm going to cozy up in bed and read a book for FUN--not a textbook. Woo-
hoo!
2 comments:
those roads don't look too bad! you should come visit up here. =]
Yeah! Congratulations!
Post a Comment