He was just as thrilled the next morning to find that they were still at our house. How exciting!
They even got to play "Duck, Duck, Goose" and "What time is it, Mr. Shark?" in their PJs. I love the action shot of Albus. He had fun, too.
After that we decided we needed a little outing, so we drove by GG and Grandpa-Great's house, where, of course, all the kids got cookies. There is no such thing as a stop there without a cookie.
Then we decided that the kids needed to do something special for their little sister, so we went to the mall to make a Build-a-Bear for Ashlyn. I love this picture of the kids. :)
They worked hard on figuring out a name for the bear. I think Alli finally decided on "Rainbow Ashlyn" or something similar.
The bear got THREE hearts with kisses from each one of them. Lots of extra lovies for Ashlyn.
The kids were proud of their finished product. They were so excited to take it to Ashlyn. We put a little recording in it and Alli said "I love you, Ashlyn" and Ethan said "I hope you feel better, Ashlyn." It was very adorable. They are so sweet. And Ashlyn loved that. When we took it up to her, she smiled immediately when she heard their voices.

After that we decided we needed a little outing, so we drove by GG and Grandpa-Great's house, where, of course, all the kids got cookies. There is no such thing as a stop there without a cookie.
Then we decided that the kids needed to do something special for their little sister, so we went to the mall to make a Build-a-Bear for Ashlyn. I love this picture of the kids. :)
They worked hard on figuring out a name for the bear. I think Alli finally decided on "Rainbow Ashlyn" or something similar.
The bear got THREE hearts with kisses from each one of them. Lots of extra lovies for Ashlyn.
The kids were proud of their finished product. They were so excited to take it to Ashlyn. We put a little recording in it and Alli said "I love you, Ashlyn" and Ethan said "I hope you feel better, Ashlyn." It was very adorable. They are so sweet. And Ashlyn loved that. When we took it up to her, she smiled immediately when she heard their voices.
It truly was our pleasure to be able to help with the kids and have them overnight. We had a great time and they were AWESOME. They are so helpful and kind and played soo well together without any bickering whatsoever. I'm so grateful that Liam has such awesome friends that teach him how to be well-mannered, kind, caring and generous.
And I'm so happy that Ashlyn recovered quickly. She's back to her healthy self now. :)
2 comments:
You guys are amazing and we were so grateful for you help! Reading this post just made me really emotional. You guys relieved so much stress by us not having to worry about the kiddos and you were so sweet to take them to make the bear. We can't thank you enough for being great friends.
Oh I am glad she is ok... and what a thoughtful thing to do Holly! I am sure Liam will remember that forever and it will be a great example to him of service.
Post a Comment