Sunday, September 13, 2009
Fun with the Big, Black Marker
I work some Saturdays and have to leave around 6am. On those mornings I get Liam settled with some cereal and cartoons so Wes can sleep in a bit. This often works well and Liam wakes Wes up a little while after I leave and his cereal is gone. :) Well, last week, Liam goes in to snuggle with Wes and says, "Daddy, I had lots of fun with the big, black marker!" I'm sure you can guess that Wes's eyes flew open and he flew out of bed faster than ever. You see, Wes brings home giant Sharpes in his pants pockets and leaves them laying around from work. I'm thinking that won't happen again. I try to pick them up, but I am known to miss one here and there on occasion. Thankfully, the only thing Liam had fun with was himself. There is a little black stripe on our computer mouse, but the only casualties were Liam's arms. Of course, before he could clean it off, Wes had to take a photo. This is how he posed on his own. You can tell he's proud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha. oh this is great!! Just what I needed to help me recover :) THanks Liam!!!
Post a Comment