I know I've posted this before and gone on and off private mode on our blog, but I have decided, even though I really don't want to, that we're going to make our blog private for good. I love sharing our life with everyone, but I know that there are a lot of weirdos out there that are targeting blogs and what not. I know there are a lot of people that enjoy our blog that we don't get to connect with very often, so I hope you'll e-mail me your address or leave it here in a comment. I'm also on facebook, so you can facebook me a message if you'd like access. Please e-mail me at afschmetterling@aol.com and I can add you to our list. I still have a previous list from when the blog was private before, so if you had access then, it is still saved. I'll probably make the switch at the end of the week.
Happy Blogging!
No comments:
Post a Comment