After all of the fun and excitement of convocation on Dec. 4, I wasn't very excited about attending UNR's graduation at 8am. :) However, I'm *so* glad I did. Our entire nursing class didn't come, but a lot of us did. It was so relaxed and we were just able to sit and enjoy ourselves and chat while everyone walked. We cheered our hearts out for our fellow nursing students. It was also a nice surprise to know I was graduating with distinction. haha. We were looking through the program and couldn't figure out what the stars by our names meant, but it was cool to find out that it meant 'with distinction.'
Where's Waldo, err, the nursing students? See if you can find us with the red crosses...
Getting ready to walk!
Fake Diploma Received! ;)
Our nursing instructors congratulated us. Hard to make out what it really is.
Wes got this great shot of Michelle and I from way up in the stands. :D
Hanging out after we walked. From L to R. Amberly, Briana, Me, Michelle, Melissa, Aspen, Alyssa
Awesome ladies. I love these girls: Amberly, Briana, Me, Michelle.
The Future!! Liam recently told me he wants to be a doctor that helps babies. How cute is that? Maybe he'll be a UNR Medical School graduate. ;)
Pictures following the ceremony:
Mom and Me
With my Uncle and the girls
With Wes's parents
With dad

I had to stop and see sweet Peyton following graduation. How sweet is he?
I'm almost finished posting graduation photos. :) One more post to follow...
Where's Waldo, err, the nursing students? See if you can find us with the red crosses...
Getting ready to walk!
Fake Diploma Received! ;)
Our nursing instructors congratulated us. Hard to make out what it really is.
Wes got this great shot of Michelle and I from way up in the stands. :D
Hanging out after we walked. From L to R. Amberly, Briana, Me, Michelle, Melissa, Aspen, Alyssa
Awesome ladies. I love these girls: Amberly, Briana, Me, Michelle.
The Future!! Liam recently told me he wants to be a doctor that helps babies. How cute is that? Maybe he'll be a UNR Medical School graduate. ;)
Pictures following the ceremony:Mom and Me
With my Uncle and the girls
With Wes's parents
With dad

I had to stop and see sweet Peyton following graduation. How sweet is he?
I'm almost finished posting graduation photos. :) One more post to follow...
No comments:
Post a Comment