Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Welcome, Peyton!

My sister had her baby boy, Peyton Webber Cannon, on December 1, 2009. I was going to go to take pictures right after the birth and was shocked to get a call from my mom at 3:30 in the morning on December 1, 2009 saying Heather was at 8cm! I rushed down to the hospital and made it to take some picture of the cutie right after birth. He weighed 7lb 14oz and was 19(?) inches long. Here are some of the photos:

This is a FRESH baby. His face did bruise a bit, but it was amazing how fast it went away.
I really love this one of them meeting Peyton.
My mom was the birth coach. :) She did a great job, obviously, since Heather was able to have the birth she wanted.
Pardon the look, it was 4:30 in the morning.
Liam got to meet Peyton when he came home from the hospital. All he could do was giggle. It was the cutest thing. He REALLY loves him.
The cousins:
Uncle Wessy.

How sweet is this baby boy?!?! I can't get enough of him.I'm so happy for my sister and her family. He's such a sweet, sweet baby. What a Christmas present, huh?!

No comments: