Sunday, February 7, 2010

Back in the Saddle

My Mom and I finally had some time to scrapbook! Hooray! It's been quite a while since we've had that opportunity and it was much needed relaxation and fun! It always takes a layout or two before I get back in the scrapbooking groove, but we had a great time. My mom made some sugar cookie pages she's been wanting to make forever and a page of Izzy in her LSU gear. I started my nursing school scrapbook, which is a lot of fun! I've been really excited about starting it since I still have it all fresh in my mind. I found a paperkit I love and started going to town! Here are the products of our labors:


Here is the first layout of my nursing school book. It is my first day of school and Level I clinical group.
This is a really fun layout that I found in a magazine and am so happy with it. The pictures are from NSNA conference in Reno during Level I and studying then night away for a Patho test in Level I with the girls. Part of the fun of scrapbooking is looking back and reliving the memories. Technically this was only about a year and a half ago, but it feels like forever ago. It's amazing how much you change during nursing school. It's quite the road they take you on. What an adventure! I still don't think we had a clue at this point what we were really getting into. I don't think we really figured it out until, oh level IV, or so. haha.
My mom and I are VERY MUCH looking forward to getting back into scrapbooking again. This little stint helped us become recharged and I'm so glad I have more time for it now. :D

2 comments:

Jana Banana said...

your pages always look awesome!!!!

Ben, Michelle & Luke said...

I think we're just NOW realizing what we're getting into with nursing

I need you to teach me how to scrapbook! Your pages are always beautiful!