Liam's room was a lot of fun to do. He was really excited about it and wanted to help so badly. However, lime green paint + a little boy helping never equals a good combo, so he had to watch. He was *very * pleased with the results though!Enjoying lounging in his bed. Another project I'd like to do is paint the letters blue, but for now, they look fine.
The other side of his room, nothing really new there, but I've never posted pics of our full house since we've moved in. The little 'hall' in his room is the closet and it leads into his bathroom.
The full look. Again, I'd like to get a blue shade for his lantern, but it works for now. I'm very pleased with how it turned out. It's very happy and cheery just like my lil' guy and I feel like it can grow with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment