Liam and I headed out to my parents' house on a spontaneous trip one evening and he was lucky enough to check out their growing garden. Last year they had zucchini coming out their ears and this year is not much different, although they've only planted 3 zucchini plants this year. Their garden looks fantastic this year and I'm impressed with how well everything is growing as it was all started from seeds. Liam had a blast looking for the veggies and he really thought he need to go out at least three times a day to see if the watermelon were ready to pick yet.
This is just a small section of the garden, but I think it looks pretty impressive! I'm excited to see the pumpkins and watermelons this year!

Finding and cutting squash with Papa:

Got one! Apparently I needed to be quicker with the camera with how fast this kid moves these days!

The funny thing about this photo is that they had just picked the previous morning and she already had her arms full again!

Liam thought baby Chester needed some zucchini. Here she is at 25 weeks:

Fawcett Farmers:
No comments:
Post a Comment