He then wanted to play with the 3-D sidewalk chalk and paint that Belle gave him for his birthday. We had a lot of fun until we had to go inside because his mom was about to melt!
However, the highlight of his day was Chuck E. Cheese. We've never been there so he had no idea what to expect, but with a bunch of birthday coupons, we were able to get quite a few tokens for game playing. He had a BLAST! We had our friends, the Finlays along, and we had a lovely time. I think the dads had fun, too:
Is he his father's child or what?
He would not stop for one second. He enjoyed the pizza, but really enjoyed the games the most, I think.

At four years old Liam is quite the ball of energy! Now that we have his allergies under control, he's really showing his inquisitive personality. I hear the question "Why?" at least 100x a day. He loves to learn about anything and everything around him. He also loves to read. He's at the point now where he can pick up pretty much anything and read it himself, only needing help for a few words that he isn't able to sound out on his own. He loves to jump, run, ride his bike and play! He especially loves to swim. He loves primary and his primary teacher Sister Romney. He's a very, very special little boy with such a sweet, kind spirit. He loves to please others and make people smile. His primary chorister wrote this about him on my facebook wall (I wanted to remember it, so I'm posting it here):"I'm sure you know, but I'm gonna tell you how cute Liam is anyway. He's the most confident, reverent, well mannered little boy in our WHOLE primary. He speaks well, he understands and listens well. You have a special little spirit and you have done well guiding him here on earth. Thank you for sharing him."
Happy Birthday to my big boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment