Wednesday, February 23, 2011

FOUR Months!

On Monday, February 21, Addy turned four months old!
Photobucket



Photobucket
I couldn't decide between these two pictures which one would be her 'official four month shot' so I posted both. She was very smiley for her four month photos.
Here are a few tidbits about Miss Adelyn at four months:
-First, she is still an excellent sleeper!  Most nights she'll sleep about 12 hours straight.  Sometimes a little more.  The last few nights I think she's been going through a growth spurt, so she's woken up a few times.  She is also starting to get the hang of napping, some days anyway, which is nice.
-About three-four weeks ago she gave us her first real belly laugh.  First belly laugh ranks right up there with first smile.  She gives her giggles most freely to her daddy. And, without fail, every time she giggles she gets the hiccups!
-She takes a little while to warm up to giving her smiles to anyone besides mom, dad, and brother.  She likes to look around and assess the situation before she relaxes a little bit.
-She started going to Sammy's house when I started work.  She's done fairly well, but Sammy knows she misses being home with mom, especially in the mornings before she settles in. Hopefully the transition will keep getting better and better.
-She's getting stronger and stronger. She hasn't rolled over a lot since she first did it, but she will if she gets mad enough during tummy time.  ;)  She's not a huge fan of tummy time, but her neck is getting much stronger. 
-She loves to watch her brother jump and play and sing.  And her brother is still just as in love with her as the day we brought her home. I just love that!

She's definitely our little ray of sunshine and we are enjoying watching her grow and change every single day.  I just wish she would slow down a little bit.

2 comments:

Jana Banana said...

love that she is waving. and cute leg warmers :) she is so adorable. I just want to kiss those yummy cheeks!

Jana Banana said...

oh and Ellie is wearing that shirt today.....with the leg warmers...haha!