I'd been planning her party for quite a while, simply because I have so much fun planning parties for my children. I knew I wanted to continue the owl theme to her party, just because they are soo cute and I love them. :D Her grandma made her this adorable owl skirt for her to wear to her party. I loved her cute little party outfit. What a beautiful one year old!




I made little owls similar to Liam's monsters. They were so cute and look great in her room now.


Wes and I teamed up to make Addy's owl smash cake. I'm so pleased how it turned out and was shocked to learn that the photo I patterned it after was exactly similar to her party plates, balloons and napkins. So fun!



Party Time!


And here are just some of our lovely guests.








I'll be back with more pictures of dinner, cake and presents!
No comments:
Post a Comment