Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree

We put up our tree a little earlier this year. (shhhh... don't tell) However, we didn't decorate it until the Saturday following Thanksgiving. We had a lot of fun decorating it together as a family. Addy was in love with un-decorating the tree as we decorated it. :D Liam was very sentimental and a bit dramatic this year. Each one of his ornaments he'd pull out of the box and hold it to his heart and say how cute it was and how nice it was that so-and-so had given it to him. I'll have to take photos of the kids' ornaments this year from me and Nana. I got Addy a Minnie Mouse ball and Liam a Micky Mouse snowman ball from Disneyland. They are ADORABLE. And Addy got an Ariel from Disneyland and Liam got a Jack Sparrow because he loved the Pirates ride so much from Nana. I also got an adorable Ariel ornament. My FIRST one. Can you believe it?! Anyway, without further ado, here are some fun pictures. The first one is Addy up on her zebra that she got up on all by herself while I was putting lights on the tree. She's growing too fast I tell ya.
Photobucket

Photobucket 

Photobucket
Ham Bone City
Photobucket
I know some of these are blurry, but they are so. darn. cute.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm sad I don't have one of Daddy putting our tree topper on or of the finished product, but I'm sure there will be many more Christmas tree and ornament pictures to come. :D

No comments: