Monday, January 9, 2012

Ho! Ho! Ho!

We really had the most wonderful Christmas morning. Liam woke up at about 5am I think. He went down to Nana and Papa until we woke up. We had to wake up Miss Addy.  Anyway, you can imagine what excitement there was around here!  Liam got the Rumbling Gold Mine he had asked for from Santa. Addy got a Little People tree house, Daddy got shoes that Mommy doesn't care for that he REALLLLY wanted (he was very surprised) as well as new pots and pans and Mommy got a Schwinn! Nana got a new printer and Papa got a Kindle fire. I'd say Santa was veryyyy good to us this year!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We made Papa some scrapbook layouts of Wes's antelope hunting adventure and Liam learning to shoot with Papa.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Trying out Liam's new karate helmet.
Photobucket
Our sweet neighbor, Mr. Price, makes gorgeous bird houses.  We got one for my mom and my sister this year, and the Prices gave us one as well. They really are spectacular pieces of art and so neat!
Photobucket

Photobucket
She almost got lost in all the wrapping!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Time to play!
Photobucket
Addy looooves to cook in her new Minnie pots and pans from Mom and Dad
Photobucket
Stockings are always saved for last at our house-- and they are always so much fun!  My boys always get new ties from Santa in their stockings and lots of other good stuff!
Photobucket

Photobucket
One of my favorite gifts was the baker's twine in EVERY color. I *love* it!  (yes, this is the crafting dork in me).
Photobucket
See all the pretty colors?
Photobucket
I had to take my new Schwinn for a spin. It rides pretty swell. I *love* it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

We really had a LOT of fun and are so thankful for such an abundant Christmas!

No comments: