Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I know I've been a terrible blogger, but there is a very good reason why. Before we get to that, here is a little bit from our Valentine's Day!

I wanted to try to make Valentine's morning special for my little ones. As always, most of my ideas come from pinterest. I made these yummy heart shaped cinnamon rolls. They were a hit!
Photobucket

I tried to make the table fun for the kids to wake up to. I made them each a little love bird (a rice filled heating bag) and they each got a little Valentine from mom and dad- Liam got 2 cars and Addy got a touch and feel book.  They both loved their gifts!
Photobucket

Cute Valentine #1 with crazy bed head.
Photobucket

Cute Valentine #2 wondering what all the fuss was about. :)
Photobucket

Wes and I were able to have a nice Valentine's dinner, courtesy of GG and Grandpa-Great baby-sitting for us. Thank you!

No comments: