Monday, February 20, 2012

More What's On My Phone?

Here is another installment of "What's on my phone?" as I attempt to get caught up.

I like to take photos of some of Liam's art that I really liked. I think I just thought this one was really cute.  He told me that this was He and Addy. A lot of his journal entries and such are of drawings of him and his sister. I love that.
Photobucket

I was shopping at Target one day before Thanksgiving and was SO EXCITED to see this. I *LOVE* wrapping and wrapping paper. This seriously made my whole day that day. Even looking at this photo makes me smile- dork, yes, I know.
Photobucket

I love how Addy sleeps with her bum in the air while sucking her thumb almost every night. So. Cute!
Photobucket

Another day shopping at Target (are you noticing a theme here?) I saw this special mini lalaloopsy doll!  I love lalaloopsys and this one was created after me, can't you tell? Santa made a special trip to Target to get this for my stocking. :D
Photobucket

This year I made these sweet little felt owls for some gifts. I had a LOT of fun making them and personalizing them to the people I was giving them to. I ended up making about 15.  Everyone loved them!
Photobucket

This wasn't Liam's best art work but I LOVED the buck teeth.  So funny.
Photobucket

This was from our ward Halloween night. Scary, isn't he?
Photobucket

I pretty sure this was the day Addy got over her fear of Papa and decided he was a pretty good guy.
Photobucket

A friend of mine gave me an awesome deal on her never once used Ergo carrier. I tried it out with Addy- she loves the thing.  And it's very comfortable for Mama too! I have a feeling it will be coming in really handy in about 9 months.
Photobucket
In taking the above photo, we discovered that she looks a bit like me. Here is a baby photo of me:
Photobucket

My little sweetie helping me decorate for Christmas!
Photobucket

Addy still has insanely wild hair.  I decided to try curlers in her hair. They actually worked pretty well, even though I don't have an 'after' photo.  She looks pretty funny with them in though.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are a few other gifts that I made- some peppermint and brown sugar body scrubs. They were a lot of fun and everyone really loved them!
Photobucket
I had been looking for something with some texture to put on my mantle with the stockings. I ran into this idea on pinterest of tying tulle on a string of lights.  It was a bit more work than I had anticipated but I loved how it turned out. I sprayed it with a gold glitter that added a little sparkle to it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I think after one more post, I should be caught up on phone photos!

No comments: