Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Twin Visit Part II

First, here are a few random photos from the trip of the girls playing in their jammies, taking baths, getting wheat thin comas, etc. :) Cute kids, aren't they?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The next set of photos are from the afternoon we went up to Lake Tahoe. It was a little breezy, but we still had a lovely time and most importantly, Jana found a NV license plate for Aaron's collection and a spoon for her collection. :)  Really though, the kids had a blast and it was just a fun, low-key afternoon.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

20 week bump. Photobucket I can't even express how grateful I am to have had Jana and Ellie come visit. We had the BEST time and we always just have so much fun together. It's such a blessing to have such amazing friends in our life.  And I love how we have maintained our friendship even though we've never lived within 800 miles of eachother. :)  That's a special friendship right there.

No comments: