He was very happy the morning of first grade, especially after having lost a tooth. No worries from him, just pure excitement. I was excited for him and so was Addy. She just likes being able to walk him to school each morning. We all walked him to school as a family and waited for him to go inside. Mrs. Sparks was kind enough to invite all of the parents in and let us take photos. He reported that he had a fantastic day and it's been pretty fantastic each day since!
He was confused why he had to pose for so many photos. He informed me that I took plenty last year on the first day of kindergarten. I told him to please expect this every first day of school every year from now until eternity. Traditional, hand on the doorknob with a back pack on, photo like my mom took of us every year.
No comments:
Post a Comment