Liam has been praying he'd lose a tooth soon. He was VERY excited when he discovered that one of his bottom teeth was loose. Wes tricked him when he noticed it was about to literally fall right out and had him come over to wiggle it. He popped it out of there and Liam was SHOCKED and so excited! What was even more exciting was that it happened the Sunday before the first day of school. So, the tooth fairy came to visit the night before he started first grade. Quite a big day. He got a sparkly, magic $5 bill and a note from the tooth fairy. She wished him a wonderful first day of school! He's already working on the next tooth to get loose, but I assured him the tooth fairy only brings $5 for the first tooth. ;)
Such an adorable gap in his grin!
Reading his "Night Before First Grade" book with his tooth in his monster tooth fairy pillow I made him.
We were in a bit of a hurry to get to school in the morning, but I did manage to snap this photo of him with his note.
I can't believe my big boy lost his first tooth!
No comments:
Post a Comment