Friday, February 20, 2015

Addy's First Primary Program

It seems that our primary program always follows the kids' birthday parties which is awesome. Nana has been able to be at every single one of our kids' primary programs which is so special.  This was exceptionally a special day because it was Addy's first primary program. Addy had been very diligent in practicing her part. They let the kids have a say in their parts. Addy decided to say, "I feel love from my parents when they take me to the park." Liam's part was "Prophets of old set examples for us to live by today. Jesus was baptized by John the baptist like I was baptized by my dad this summer." Liam sang in a quartet beautifully. Addy did fantastic on the sign language they did for one song. Primary programs are always such amazing times for me. I'm pretty sure I beam from ear to ear the entire time watching my littles shine. I'm so proud to be their mommy.

 photo DSC_0857_zps944e7b8a.jpg

 photo DSC_0876_zps8d05c6e9.jpg

 photo DSC_0870_zpsf9954f09.jpg

 photo DSC_0883_zps0d22e31b.jpg

I think Daddy was chasing Finn while we were snapping photos so we didn't get one with Daddy. :( but he was there!

No comments: