
Liam is definitely an artist. He loves to color, paint, draw, play with stickers, etc. His auntie baby-sat him this week and brought him very fun new bathtub crayons. What a treat! This is an especially wonderful combination for a child who loves water and art! What could be better? He even enjoyed coloring on himself(check out the belly art). Albus' interest was peaked and he was checking out what all this fun was about! I would definitely say these crayons are a huge hit--especially if you saw him scream when we said bathtime was over. Oops!
Liam is also becoming quite the comedian. He finds himself seriously hysterical. He is also learning the fine art of being silly! He cracks himself up when he dances, sings, throws things, chases the dog, scares mommy or daddy by sneaking up on them, or feeds the dog. Everytime you tell him he's funny he snickers and makes this little face. He looks like quite the funny little trickster doesn't he?
2 comments:
Oh man... I can never get enough of Liam... what a ball of fun! I love that face!! I can't wait to hear him talk!
Too cute. If you want to know a secret, Sunday will be my last day in primary. I will be seeing you in Relief Society soon. It is a huge relief.
Post a Comment