
With the beautiful weather we've been having, we decided we really needed to get out and enjoy nature! We went to Rancho San Rafael a few days ago and Liam loved everything--even the dandelions!
He also really enjoyed throwing rocks into the pond.

As he was throwing rocks int the pond, we got some visitors who came very close to them. Liam greeted them with a hearty "QUACK! QUACK!"

Then he discovered his new love: cwimeen(climbing). He loved running up the hills. His little face was so red because it was so warm and he was trying so hard to climb everything. As he 'cwimed' he would yell "cwimeen! cwimeen!" It was so cute! He does look like a little hiker doesn't he?

You can see how much he was enjoying himself here. I love this picture.

Phew! He made it to the top and enjoyed the view from the bench. He was one thirsty boy, though!


He was a bit tired after two big 'hikes,' so this is how we spent the rest of our nature walk. He REALLY enjoyed seeing the bunnies. I think that was the highlight of the whole day.


I'm so glad things are finally starting to bloom in the yard! Yay! Last year was a big flop for spring flowers because of the crazy weather, but my two favorite spring flowers are blooming: tulips and lilacs. I had to pinch off a little piece of the lilacs so I could bring it in and enjoy the scent. I'm so glad they are starting to bloom! I had fun trying out some new aperature settings on my camera trying to focus the background vs. the main image.

I think they came out ok. :) We hope you're enjoying spring as much as we are!
2 comments:
He looks more and more like a big boy everytime I see him. What a fun day. The pictures of the flowers turned out wonderful. You should try it with the babies!
hope you enjoyed that sun... it snowed here today! haha!!
Post a Comment