Thursday, May 1, 2008

Orange Day!

Today was ORANGE day! Liam woke up a bit cranky and was a bit sad throughout the day because his tooth is coming in and bothering him, but I think ORANGE day cheered him up a bit.

Making his ORANGE sign in his ORANGE tie-dye shirt.
We made ORANGE bean bags (well, rice bags) with some left over fleece I had. He really liked pouring the rice into the bags. :) You can see his completed ORANGE sign. He's very good at the letters. Right after this photo was snapped he spilled the rice everywhere. At least it was fun... With dinner I made him ORANGE milk. He loved 'drinking' his milk with a spoon. haha.
And I was making cupcakes for our May Day playgroup tomorrow and I made him a special ORANGE one. YUM! ORANGE bath directly following the ORANGE cupcake! Do you love the classic chocolate cupcake in the teeth? I didn't think we needed to brush them tonight... ;) This photo cracks me up.
And before bed in his ORANGE jammies tossing his new bean bag into a diaper box. That was a fun game that kept him occupied for quite a while.

Next Thursday is GREEN day!

No comments: