Liam finally made it to the "Punkin Catch." And loved it! We had such an awesome time this weekend with the Finaly Family. We are all exhausted but we had a blast. ****WARNING**** Picture overload. There are just far too many cute moments to post. Erica and I are the OFFICIAL mamarazzi.
This is the kids watching "Dora" before we even hit the freeway. I'm so glad that the Finlays have a Suburban for us all to fit and ride together. No one can add anymore kids though--we were full!

We made it to the infamous Pumpkin Patch!

Liam was happy to get out of the car and run. I just thought this photo was sweet.


The kids checking out the fish in the pond while waiting for the daddies to get lunch.

Liam would have been perfectly content if the extent of the pumpkin patch had simply been this awesome tree house slide. I think they all would have played on it the entire day.

Ashlyn has to be the world's most peaceful baby. She slept the whole way there and the whole way home. She cried only very briefly and was suuuch a trooper through all our pumpkin picking madness and picture taking galore.

Liam adores Allison. He loves Ethan, too, but I think he thinks Allison is his big sister. He always wanted to hold her hand and when he couldn't see her he'd shout, "Where's Allison? ALLISON, WHERE ARE YOU?!"

I just had to throw this one in of Uncle Ben pushing the pink stroller. He's *such* a good sport.

VERY cute kids.

Liam attached to Alli again.

Liam's dreams for a "BIIIIIIG" pumpkin finally came true.

Pure Heaven.

All the adorable kidlets(I now know what you mean about Silly Ethan in pictures, Erica.)

WHOOOAHHH! Big pumpkin!

One of my new favorite family shots. I've ruined Liam when it comes to photos though. The minute the camera comes out now, he gives his very best CHEESE face.

I thought this was a cute one of Erica and Ashlyn.

They were all waving to the coming "Choo-Choo Train"

The boys picking out their "man" pumpkins.

Some cute ones with the sunflowers.

Silly Boy

My favorite thing to be: holding a sweet baby.

It didn't take Liam very much time to choose his pumpkin. It was sooo funny because as he was walking, he'd huff and puff and say, "BIG pumpkin is HEAVY."

That's one heavy pumpkin.

Just sweet with his lovingly chosen pumpkin.

Alli and Liam being the work horses pulling the pumpkins.

After all that work, we needed ice cream.


Liam loves his Uncle Ben.

The train was a definite highlight for Liam. He loved it.

Just funny.


Just under 3 feet tall! Erica takes her kids' photos here each fall to see how they grow. I thought we'd starts as well.

Yes, this is the back of the Suburban on the way home. The big one, yep, you guessed it, is ours. Wes assures me that he's carved one this big before. Jake's is big too but you can't see it as well.

Fast asleep in the car to the hum of "Dora."

Our adorable front porch!

Happy Harvest!
2 comments:
You are so good to have your pictures posted all ready! Mine are still on my camera! I love the new family pic. I am so glad you guys loved the pumpkin patch. It is something we look forward to every year. I'm glad you guys came. You will have to email me some of those pictures. I have some cute ones for you too. It is a good thing Wes's pumpkin wasn't any bigger. You wouldn't have had room for it on your porch. Ü
Such cute pics! And that is an awesome pumpkin patch!
Post a Comment