Saturday, November 15, 2008

Private for a while again...

I hate the thought of going private again with our blog because I love the freedom of looking and finding other's blogs and reconnecting with old friends, but a few friends have recently had some problems, so we'll be going private again for a while.

I don't have all of my blog reader's e-mail address, so if you want to keep reading our blog, please, please post your e-mail address for me to add you. I'll probably make our blog private within the next week or so. Thanks!

Edited to add-- If you were on my list when I was private before, I still have your info. This is just for those that weren't on my list then. And I'll add anyone--haha--as long as I know you.

7 comments:

The Finlays said...

Uh oh. What happened? Count me in, of course.

Holly Steffen said...

i've thought about this too....

my email is hcsteffen@gmail.com
if you wanna add me =]

Jana Banana said...

as long as I know you.... hahahha! so funny!! i think you know me... as we are twins... :) I am thinking of going private too :) creepy people in these worlds.
ps. i finished your birthday present yesterday and guess where Aaron got to eat . . . Gustavos (however you spell it)yup that german place you love :) hehe!! he thought of you guys and wanted to tell you

Dwyane and Emily said...

Hi Holly! I'd love to read your blog... Dwyane and I started a blog - I'll have to get the ins-and-outs of blogging from you! I'm pretty sure you already have my email address.

Sofia said...

chulbakera@aol.com :) Thanks! Because I do enjoy stalking you so!

Leah said...

Holly, I'd love to keep up with you guys!

starcakes43@gmail.com

Cody and Jen said...

Holly add me if you haven't before jdmccombs@yahoo.com Good luck with the last few weeks of classes. Yay!!!