I know I've shared a similar one of Liam before, but I jus think it is so adorable that he's sitting in the chair reading "The Friend" all ready for church while Wes and I were finishing getting our stuff together.
Here we are: Michelle, Me and Melanie. Cute Future Nursies!
And here we are with some of our rockin' freebies-- a nurse antenna ball, a cheesy t-shirt and gigantic orange pens. It was a lot of fun just to go and see the different nursing options, grad school, NCLEX(nursing boards) review programs, etc.

The end of my first semester of nursing school countdown has begun!! We are about a month away and one week is Thanksgiving. Next week is our last week of clinical in the hospital. I can hardly believe it. Life is flying before my eyes, but I am honestly enjoying every minute of it(ok, ok, with the exception of studying pathophysiology for hours and hours... but ya know.)
I have a fantastic video of Liam that I'm trying to get uploaded. Hopefully I'll be able to post that in the next couple of days or so.
1 comment:
Oh wow.... what fun :) I can't believe you are that far in school already, it feels like you just started! I love the sweet dinner Wes made for you, that is so cute! and Liam reading the friend.... he must be born of goodly parents :) love ya
Post a Comment