Liam has been very into baseball and basketball lately. He loves to play both with his baby-sitter's son, Samuel. He got a HUGE pencil for Christmas that he had been using as a baseball bat, but was thrilled when he could upgrade to an actual baseball bat that Nana and Papa got him for Valentine's Day. He loves it and plays with it about a million times a day. Some days he is much better than others. He definitely is a great baseball pitcher, but it's hit or miss, literally, on batting. This particular day that I decided to get my camera out, was a day that he wasn't so good with the batting. I think he forgot how to even hold the bat. He has since gotten much better. His
Titi tried to help him out, but it just got
progressively worse. It did make for some pretty hilarious pictures, not to mention another infamous "Liam outfit" (monkey pajamas, a "Go Green" t-shirt and cowboy boots...).
Batter UP!
Titi trying to help the poor kid out.

"Like this Mom?"
"No, sweetie. It's not a fly swatter."

And the best photo yet....

I don't think I could even make up anything funnier than this picture. The cowboy boots just really top it off (they are even on the wrong feet).
1 comment:
haha what a fun kid. I bet you will be happy to graduate and then spend more time with him, because even if you are working you wont have homework... the non-homework life is amazing :) So soon Holly!!!
Post a Comment