Tuesday, March 24, 2009

'Spring' Break

Spring Break was much needed for all of us. Liam and I enjoyed spending the days together and we had Daddy take a day off of work to come have some fun with us! So, on Tuesday, St. Patty's Day, we headed to Truckee for some sledding. We first had a mission to find a Shamrock shake, but darn that McDonald's was not doing that promo this year! So, we settled for Strawberry. This was Liam's first shake (at least I think so... GG? Nana? Titi?) and he LOVED it. Sledding was a HUGE success. We found a good little spot and had sooo much fun. It was great to be able to relax and have lots of fun together without having to think too much about homework(although maybe I should have been. oh well!)
Liam's first time-- BIG smiles!
He did so well pulling his little 'sled' back up to dad.
Wes and I had to get in on the fun too!
Just cute.
Having fun!

We decided it was time to stop when Liam started jumping off of the sled halfway down the hill. Little Daredevil.
"Catch me, Dad!"
All done and happy as can be. :)
One more of my inventive child, talking to Boots, Benny, Tico, Dora and Isa on the way home. :) Nice germs on the face. Oh well, such is the germy life of a little boy.
Even though our Spring break wasn't all too springy(well some days were...), we had a wonderful time! Now back to the grind. :)

No comments: