I've been keeping busy with 12 hour days working and for clinical so Wes and Liam often have to be creative keeping themselves busy while I'm at the hospital. They are very good at it, that's for sure! I think they have more fun when I'm not around. ;) A couple weeks ago Wes put together a little treasure hunt for Liam. He was truly in Heaven. Wes buried a couple of pennies in the mud and let Liam sift away. You'd think he'd hit the jackpot!
Ready to start the hunt!

Digging and Sifting...

More digging and more sifting...

Let's see what we have here...
Cha-
ching!

Dumping them into his stash.

Treasure!

Admiring the fruits of his labors.

Liam has kept his pennies ultra safe in his bucket and has admired them everyday since. Maybe he should be a miner. ;)
While I'm sad to miss out on the fun, I'm so glad that Wes and Liam have so much fun together! They are two of a kind, that's for sure.
1 comment:
i just did a treasure hunt with our neighbor yesterday! our treasure was bread though.. haha! that sounds so much and fun and little liam looking at his pennies is sooo cute!! JUst think a couple of more months and then YOU get to be making all the treasure hunts!!
Post a Comment